Thursday 7 November 2013

Whats happening Wednesday?

Well just so everyone knows I don't work on Wednesday at my pay job anyway. So I am aways sewing on Wednesdays. I thought I would share what I'm doing this week.......

My Work in Progress (WIP)




I'm doing Girly Peek-a-boo bags with Riley Blake's Sidewalks which is just the cutest. I've have had so much fun making these I will share a tute eventually. When I get settled in the new Sewing Room.


and another of my fav sewing projects Aprons!! 
Why you may ask well I am doing a craft show at the end of Nov for my work. 
When they are finished I will put up on my shop..  

I have already done some boy peek-a-boo bags with On the go fabric also Riley Blake they do the best Kiddy fabric!! no photos as they have already moved... lol


have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment