Wednesday 18 December 2013

kelliottmagic.com Christmas Handmaid-en Give-a-way!!




Ok so, I know I have a lot to make in the next week and I'm sure a lot of you are taking the time to make some bits n pieces.

Making the most of your talent as hand maid-ens! 

I have been giving hand made for many years.  I love it! 

But this year I am in the position to reward some hand maidens with FABRIC!! 

YAH !!

I'm feeling rather generous as I have just won some Anna Maria Horner fabric via stitched in colour.  & I'm going to pay it forward!!

I have created a inLinkz. 

All you have to do is add a photo of what you have made for a gift this christmas this is your entry!

Rules
  • Made with Fabric.
  • items Made since Monday this week!!
Well I better get cracking!!!

FYI,  I will be entering, but I won't be able to win prizes they are all yours. 

Prizes... 


if more then 50 images are posted then Prize 2 well be gifted as well




if over 100 gifts are shown I will add more prizes!

have fun

*Remember closes Monday morning 6am EST. 7am Brissy Time!!!

I will only be posting within Australia (internationals unless you want to pay excess postage)

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment