Thursday 5 September 2013

My submissions for Market night with Handmade Markets

Market Night starts on Tuesday 10th September and I have been sewing like crazy creating these personalised items. 


The quilt is my favourite. 
Some of you may recognise this is very similar to my Oliver quilt. 
So I would be happy to personalise this quilt if anyone is interested in buying it.


It was pointed out to me that my drawstring bags would be perfect for the little Miss prima ballerina. 
I had a christmas order for Miss Cerys. 
So I have made 2 of these cuties one is waiting for the name to be added. 
I do not have anymore ballerina fabric so these 2 are it. 



This custom toddler pillowcase is a wonderful personalised gift for a toddler in your life. It is a super cute little pillowcase and has many uses but is perfect for snuggling on the lounge. It will have your choice of name appliqued in a dark purple bold fabric on Riley Blakes Boy Crazy complimented with Teal Shades fabric. The case is made to fit the toddler pillow available at K-mart.



Please support handmade! 
check out the Handmade Markets fb page 
put together by Oz material girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment