Friday 16 August 2013

Looking forward to my first SEW IN


Looking forward to the sew in with the FNSI Group join us by clicking the button. What can I do???

Hmmm I know finish something.... LOL

A few design wall things.


finish my boy crazy baby quilt



Done!! Woohoo

a little pre birth pressie for my Sister-in-laws


some work on my next tutorial for Riley Blake


a few blocks similar to this for my do good stitches bee

I got 1 of my bee blocks completed!! Yah 1 to go!!! 




a pillow case for Mazzarae.... Cute


Not finished but started

I think I will get something finished not sure whether to go for a wine or make the mint chocolate... hehe 

Yip we made some it is yummo!!! 
Thanks for the recipe Wendy so easy!! 



And this for a birthday gift for my SIL. Happy birthday Mel !

Busy night for me now off to check out what everyone else did!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment